Archive for the ‘Company News’ Category
July 24th, 2018
New EagleCraft 33 Cruiser featuring all new layout. This boat is available and for sale More information on the link below. This boat is powered by a single Volvo Penta D6-400 HP diesel which provides a 25 kt cruise burning 15 US gallon per hour.
September 7th, 2016
|Download the Brochure:|
2017 33′ Cruiser is ready for delivery. This design incorporates a new cuddy cabin design with island berth, enlarged head design, and quarter berth under the L shaped settee. Powered by a single Volvo Penta D6-400 HP Diesel stern drive with a cruise speed of 25kts at 60 liters per hour or 15 gallon per hour
Download the brochure for more information, or call.
- Overall Length: 36′
- Beam: 11′ 4″
- Side Plate: 1/4” 5086 Alloy
- Hull Plate: 1/4”5086 Alloy
- Fuel: 156 US Gal 590 Liters
- Water Capacity: 60 US Gallons 225 Liters
- Holding Tank: 33 US Gallons 126 Liters
- Power Options: Single Volvo Diesel I/O D6 D6 400 Or outboards option
- Performance: Eco-cruise 25 kts 270 mi range
- Accommodations: Seating for 6 , Sleeping for 6
- Electronics: 2 of Garmin 7610 chart plotter, Garmin 7607 chart plotter, Garmin 18″ xHD dome radar, ICOM m 506 VHF
Options Included with Package:
- New Spacious cuddy cabin with Island berth configuration
- New Main cabin seats 6 with quarter berth under L shaped settee. Settee converts to additional berth
- Well appointed cabin interior with custom interior, upholstery, and counter tops
- Custom designed galley cabinetry and layout
- State of the art sound proofing materials
- Diesel furnace and bus heater / defroster
- 2800 watt inverter/ battery charger system with agm batteries, dual engine start batteries
- Shore power with galvanic isolator with Smart Plug and Cord
- 8″ Bow thruster
- electric windlass with anchor package
- Spacious cuddy cabin with Island berth
- Quarter berth under cabin settee with access
- L shaped settee that converts to berth for 2
- Windshield wipers and fresh water wash system
- Custom cabinetry and drawer configurations
- Deluxe finished and insulated cabin interior
- State of the art sound proofing materials
- LED recessed, reading, courtesy and spreader lights
- Diesel furnace and bus heater / defroster
- Maxwell Freedom RC8 anchor windlass
- 2 fully automatic bilge pump systems
- Stainless steel bow roller and plow anchor
- Shore power with galvanic isolator and battery charger
- Dual station hydraulic steering system
- 4 separate house batteries and 2 starting batteries
- Spacious engine compartment with watertight bulkhead
- Battery switches and Blue Sea electrical panel
- Large cockpit storage compartment
- Cockpit Raw water pump
- Easy to open soundproofed engine hatch on gas shocks
- Stand up head compartment with an electric toilet
- Easy to open soundproofed storage hatch on gas shocks
- Galley with a stove, refrigerator / freezer and sink
- Hot water system with 10 (12 US )gallon tank
- Large self bailing cockpit
- Propane system with recessed locker, gas sniffer & alarm
- Trim tabs, air horn, navigational lights
- Large dash to accommodate electronics and instrumentation
- Single Volvo Diesel I/O D6 400hp or 4 stroke outboard packages
- Fold down radar mast
- JoyStick docking systems for outboard systems
- Cockpit seating options
- 8” or 10” Key Power bow thruster
- Polyurethane paint finishes on hull and cabin
- Boot line, striping, graphics and anti fouling paint
- Power inverter
- Rear cockpit door
- Suspension seats
Call for More Details
January 17th, 2015
Daigle Marine was proud to build this 39′ pilot/patrol vessel for the Nanaimo Port Authority in 2013. Powered with twin Volvo D6-370’s on v-drives and outfitted with top of the line electronics and navigation equipment, this vessel is an incredibly valuable asset to the port’s operations and security establishment.
View more pictures at https://eaglecraft.bc.ca/our-boats/commercial-vessels/39-pilotpatrol-vessel/
October 19th, 2014
Port Metro Vancouver is responsible for maintaining the safe and efficient movement of marine traffic and cargo within its jurisdiction.
Our operations centre is on task 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our Harbour Patrol Officers and security staff monitor activities within our jurisdiction, communicate with other agencies and help coordinate response efforts in emergency situations.
August 1st, 2013
View the article here
May 22nd, 2013
Our store is now open on Saturdays from 8:30-4:00 until Fall.
May 1st, 2013
Click here to view the specs on Daigle Marine’s new EagleCraft Sportfisher 2300. This is the first off the line of our new production model sportfishing boat. This boat is designed for West Coast sport fishing being tough, practical, and easily trailerable.
July 31st, 2012
May 23rd, 2012
We delivered the Port of Nanaimo’s new 39′ EagleCraft pilot/patrol vessel, the “NPA Osprey”, on May 11th. The multipurpose vessel weighs in at 23,620lbs, and can reach a top speed of 27kts and a cruising speed of 23kts thanks to the twin Volvo D6-370’s with Hurth/ZF R.6 HS801 V-Drives and 4 blade Nibral propellers. The 39’er is also remarkably easy to manoevre as it is fitted with Keypower hydraulic bow and stern thrusters. The electronics on board include a FLIR M-324 infra-red camera with a 10″ display, 3 Lowrance HDS10 displays with side-scan sonar, radar and GPS, 2 RCL100 remote control searchlights, and much more.
The Nanaimo Port Authority will utilize this vessel for pilotage/patrol, fire-fighting, and water ambulance service to the Southern Gulf Islands and the Nanaimo harbour area. The Port of Nanaimo sees a considerable amount of ship traffic on a daily basis, including cruise ships using their new terminal.
39′ EagleCraft “NPA OSPREY”
January 20th, 2012
NEW 39’ EAGLECRAFT FOR NANAIMO PORT AUTHORITY:
THE ‘NPA OSPREY’ 12 METRE PILOT/PATROL VESSEL
The Nanaimo Port Authority has chosen Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd. of Campbell River, B.C., to design and build their new EagleCraft 39′ Pilot/Patrol boat. The ‘NPA Osprey’, designed by Steve Daigle and his naval architect Felipe Garcia, will be a multi-task vessel constructed specifically to meet the duties of a pilot boat, patrol vessel, fire boat and water ambulance for the Port of Nanaimo. It is expected to be in service this spring- just in time for the start of the port’s cruise ship season.
The NPA Osprey is the second vessel that the Nanaimo Port Authority has purchased in the past year from Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd. The ‘NPA Eagle’, a 32′ smaller version of the new 39′ vessel purchased in 2011, recently had a new 110 H.P. diesel fire pump installed with monitors on the bow and stern.
“We have been very pleased with the quality of work performed by [Daigle Welding & Marine] on our existing vessel, the NPA Eagle, and look forward to the completion of the new build. Having two near sister vessels will provide operational efficiencies from a critical spares and training perspective. Having a local builder produce a product of this caliber is a testament to the skills and innovation of the West coast boat building industry.” (Edward Dahlgren- NPA)
NPA OSPREY SPECIFICATIONS:
LOA 11.9 meters
BEAM – overall including fendering 4.0 meters
DRAFT DISPLACEMENT – estimated 1.14 meters
FUEL CAPACITY 900 liters
ESTIMATED TOP SPEED 26 knots
ESTIMATED CRUISE SPEED 23 knots
TONNAGE APPROXIMATELY 13 Gross tons
Twin 370 H.P. Volvo D-6 3701-E BT diesel engines, c/w 3 station electric controls.
Hurth HS801VE close coupled V drives, 2.49:1 ratio.
KeyPower 8″ hydraulic bow and stern thrusters c/w load sensing hydraulic pumps to be mounted on each engine. 3 Station controls.
Two 2 1/4″ Aquamat propeller shafts with 26″ x 24″ 4 blade Nibral Michigan wheels, counter-rotating.
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
Steyr M0114K33 – 110 H.P. marine diesel.
Aquis 1.5 foam system.
Warous CPD direct drive water pump.
GHH Rand 80 CFM compressor for the foam system
Two fire monitors – one located on bow, one located on stern.
ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL
FLIR night vision camera & display.
Two Lowrance HD10 color radar plotter depth finder, with side scan sonar.
4 ICOM VHF radios, fire department VHF.
Two RCL 100 spotlights with 3 station controls.
Magnum 2800 watt inverter.
Esbar D-4 diesel furnace.
3 Station controls- helms in cabin, command bridge and aft deck.
Ambulance stretcher area.
3″ Rubber fendering around shear and swim grid.
Man over-board retrieval system.
16 man Zodiac life raft.
C02 fire extinguisher system.
VESSEL CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS
5/16″ 5086 H116 Bottom Plate.
1/2″ 5086 H116 Propeller shaft tunnels.
1/4″ 5086 H116 Sides.
5/16″ 5086 H116 Transom.
Diamond Sea Glaze windows and door.
AWL Grip polyurethane paint top sides.
Endura epoxy non-skid decks.
Interlux Trilux II anti fouling bottom paint
Constructed to Transport Canada TP1332 construction standard for small commercial vessels, and TP10531 standards for pilot vessels.
ISO 12217-1 Stability, ISO 11812 Cockpit drainage
Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd. have been designing and building EagleCraft custom aluminum boats in Campbell River since 1985. They have an international reputation for building quality aluminum boats and have shipped their products around the globe; including Russia, Norway, Chile, and the United States. Daigle has built several patrol vessels for the federal, provincial and municipal governments, and recently built the Vancouver City Police boat.