Neither of these warranties shall apply to other manufacturers of sub contracted components (such as upholstery):
- Engines, outdrives, controls, propellers, batteries, or any accessories carrying their own individual warranties.
- Installations of engines or any accessories installed by anyone other than Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd..
- Windshield breakage or defects.
- Canvas, vinyl, upholstery, plastic, fabric or trim.
- Any EagleCraft vessel, which has been altered from its original configuration, subject to misuse, negligence or accident or used for racing purposes.
- Damage caused by accident or through trailer damage
The obligation of Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd. shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any parts, which are judged to be defective by Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd.. Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd. will not be liable for costs or charges derived from inconveniences, loss of use, financial or commercial losses howsoever caused. Neither shall Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd. be liable for haul out, launching, towing or storage charges, inconveniences or loss of time or income, or any other consequential damages of any kind or nature.